The legalese document is here below:
1. What data do we collect
We collect your Personal Information when you contact us on the Website or simply browse the Website; this is done with the help of the cookies used on our Website (further described in section 3 below). To get in touch with us through the form available on our ‘contact us’ page, you are required to provide us with your name and e-mail address. We may collect, use, store, and disclose information about individuals which may constitute Personal Information under the various laws and regulations where Company operates. Domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from people who visit our Website may be tracked. Personal Information shall also include email address, domain name, IP address and browser types of the device you use to connect to the Internet or any other information which may be tracked.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
2. What we do with your data
Personal Information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- to contact you,
- to improve the quality and experience of the use of our Website,
- to manage our relationship with you,
- develop our present and future services,
- provide information of these services to you,
- to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest,
- to send you newsletters, promotions, marketing material and offers if any,
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or other offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online),
- if we do engage in a business relationship with you, we may use the Personal Information to provide you our services and to assist you in the event you need any additional support,
- for internal record keeping, or
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We may also use the Personal Information collected to create aggregated anonymized data for any purpose including but not limited to research, analytics, and to improve our services. The information collected will be used to track the aggregate traffic patterns across our Website.
Legal Basis (for EU residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
3. How we collect data
The Company also uses a marketing database management program that deploys a cookie when a user interacts with a marketing communication, such as a marketing email or a marketing-based landing page on the Website. This cookie collects Personal Information such as your name, which pages you visit on the Website, your browsing history arriving at the Website, your responses and the like. We use this information to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
4. How long do we retain your data
We will retain your Personal Information for as long necessary to comply with our legal obligations resolve disputes and for the duration of your business relationship with us. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided. We will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same, however, there might be latency in deleting this Personal Information. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, you understand and agree that we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Persons Who Acquire Our Assets or Business: If we sell or transfer any of our business or assets partly or fully, certain Personal Information may become part of that sale or transfer. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you of the same.
6. Transferring Personal Data Outside of the EU and US
Company has its presence in the India, US and EU through its regional sales or delivery centers. Information we collect might be processed outside these countries at a secure center. We collect and transfer personal data outside these countries only when you have provided consent to do so, to perform a contract with you, or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of Company in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. We endeavor to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it consistent with your relationship with us and the practices described in this Privacy Statement. We also minimize the risk to your rights and freedoms by not collecting or storing any sensitive information about you.
7. Your Rights as ‘Data Subjects’
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to rectify any such information, right to limit us from processing such information, right to ask us to delete your information and right to have us revise (to make it accurate and correct) your information and right to have us forget / erase your information. You also have the right to withdraw any consent that you have provided to us concerning your Personal Information. If you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Information Security and Due Diligence
Your personal data is stored by Company on its servers, and/or on the servers of the cloud-based database management services. To help protect the privacy of data and the Personal Information transmitted through the use of the Website, or while interacting with any of our executives, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security safeguards on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. The following measures shall be undertaken before or while collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information:
- Protect against unauthorised access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- If we undertake transactions or other services that involve the disclosure of personal data on behalf of a client or counterparty, it shall be the responsibility of such client or counter party to ensure that it has all necessary rights to permit us to process and disclose the personal data accordingly.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may record and monitor electronic communications to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies for the purposes outlined above.
Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorised hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
9. Limitation of Liability
Company shall not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, and all liabilities (including negligence, loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of system or loss of data) and for use of or inability to access the Website or the services offered by Company or to provide indemnity or any other remedy to you or any third-party.
Any dispute arising between you and Company shall be governed by the laws of India Any dispute arising, between you and Company shall be submitted to the arbitration to be conducted in Pune, India in English language, in accordance with the rules of Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996, by a sole arbitrator (appointed by us), and the award made in pursuance thereof shall be binding on you and us. Subject to the arbitration provisions, you agree that the courts in Pune, India shall have an exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
11. Changes to the Policy
12. Questions, Concerns and Complaints
In case you have any questions, concerns, and grievances, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.